This unit manages the finance of the programme. A chartered accountant with health systems management experience heads the unit. The unit ensures prudent financial management of programme finances and reports to relevant authorities.
- Continues management of financial systems, preparation of budgets, Bank reconciliation statements and Claims payment in accordance with accounting procedures and guidelines in the Financial Management Manual (FMM)
- Preparation and regular submission of financial reports, including end of month and quarterly reports to NTP/Audit Department
- Ensure proper filling system of all accounting documents in an orderly and systematic manner to ensure quick reference and retrieval
- Providing advice on financial issues arising out of programme execution to the programme manager and other stakeholder
- Perform other financial related activities from time to time that falls within the NTP organizational culture